Tuesday, May 8, 2012

It's been awhile...

So it's been forever since I posted.  I've been really busy. I moved across town (moving sucks!) and  I got a "real" job for the first time in 9 years.  Hey, I need money to keep up with my MH addiction!  Anyway, the most exciting thing that has happened is that I won a MH contest on Twitter!!  Hooray!! I never win anything so I was super surprised and excited!  In fact, the only reason I joined Twitter was for MH contests, so it was amazing that the first one I ever entered in, I won!  What did I win, you ask?  


My own black and white Skull Shores Frankie!



So, now I have 2 Frankies, one to open and one to KIB!  

I'm still trying to decide which one to open and which one to KIB, so for now they are both still in box and I'll post with pictures when I open one.  Luckily these aren't my only new additions...


I also have Skull Shores Lagoona and Draculaura!  Did you see Skull Shores? My girls and I thought it was super cute!  So here are some close-ups of Lagoona first!


I love her makeup!  It's so vibrant!


Her shoes are cute but kinda plain.  They aren't as clever as Ghoulia's.


I think it's supposed to be a tentacle.


Wanna sip?  Her Tiki drink is super cute and angry =)


Over all I like this Lagoona, except I wish her top was more like the one on the box design.  That one looked more like 2 separate pieces, which is always better since MH clothes are hard to find! 

On to Draculaura!


Hello sailor!


I really like that she has a sailor suit on!  Her hibiscus drink is really cute but I wish it was a little scarier!


Her shoes are very sweet and Lagoona has already asked to borrow them!


Lagoona may borrow this bracelet and those earrings too!


Overall, I am slightly disappointed with this Draculaura.  Her hair was poorly executed, her bangs don't stay in their V and the wisps should be curled and be closer to her ears instead of on top of her head!  Also the concept for her outfit is cute but is more appropriate for Lagoona than Draculaura.  The Lolli-Goth styles she is usually in suit her more!

Kiss Kiss,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment