Saturday, April 7, 2012

Lagoona Blue, Mermaid...?

Disneyland was uhhh-mazing!!  We had a super fun time and since then I have been busy packing because we are moving across town!  I'm super excited to be out of apartments and I'm hoping this will be our last move for awhile! Anyway, I wanted to get in one last photo shoot before I pack up my "studio", LMAO!  So here it is! My super secret idea!



Lagoona Blue as a Mermaid! See it here @ DeviantArt.com link


Here she is taking a bath with Neptuna! See it here @ DeviantArt.com link

I was so inspired by a few fellow deviants that I HAD to do my own version!  Lagoona is my second favorite MH character so, quite a bit of my favorite art on DeviantArt.com features Lagoona and three of them feature Lagoona drawn as a mermaid.  I decided that I needed a Lagoona Mermaid doll, et voila! 

In no particular order my inspiration: 

I would also like to thank my daughter Ella's Ariel doll for lending me her tail! =)

Kiss Kiss,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment