Thursday, March 1, 2012

I have a few pictures that I want to share.  My daughter Ella is really enjoying helping me set up photo shoots for my Monster High dolls.  We are currently working on one featuring Lagoona Blue and I'm really excited about it!  So here are a few pictures that I'm not submitting to my Deviant Art page because I post the more "artistic" ones there!  If you would like to see those pictures too please click here... http://halogirl81.deviantart.com/



Frankie is ready to hit the Maul with her Beasties!


Because of all of her fur, Clawdeen is keeping it really simple this summer!


Lagoona dreams of Summer Frights with Gil.


Draculaura made Clawd loose the hat, ascot, and vest until they can shop for some shorts and sandals for the poor furry boy!

I don't really like the lighting in some of these shots so I will be working on adjusting my lights better for my next shoot!

Kiss Kiss,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment