Sunday, March 18, 2012

Update

I'm so excited!  We're going to Disneyland March 23- March 25!  That's right, this weekend!  This is my baby girls first trip and I can't wait to post pictures of us with the Princesses, the Fairies, and of course, Mickey and Minnie!

Also, I just got the Gimp software and I am working on some really cool pictures but I am moving April 1st and am still looking for a place to live, so It might take me a little while to get them posted.  I'm still gathering supplies and I might have to pack up my "photo studio" before I'm able to take the next few shots.  I'm also learning how to sew, so (hee hee) I will be making my own MH doll fashions!  I'm really proud of the t-shirt modifications I did for our Disney trip too! I have to thank You Tube and all the cool people that post tutorials!!

Kiss Kiss,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment