Monday, February 27, 2012

For Twig

I have a friend on Facebook that has touched my heart.  I help fund her children's book venture and I hope to meet her one day.  Her name is Twig and she's a fairy! http://www.twigthefairy.com/   My daughter's love to read her books and wonder what Twig is doing.  This picture is for Twig!



We caught a fairy using Twig's Fairy Catching Kit!  This is Ghoulia the Scary Fairy!  Zoe isn't sure what to think!


This is our Fairy Catching Kit.  It comes with a jar, moss, fairy food, sparkly stones and a bottle of fairy dust.  You put the food inside the jar and with the lid off place it on a window sill with a trail of fairy dust leading to the jar.  Then you wait for a fairy to fall asleep inside and pop the lid on!  You have to remember to release the fairy or you may loose socks, or keys, wake up with crazy bed head or get terribly knotted shoe laces!

To see more of what happened when we left our Fairy Catching Kit out please go to my Deviant Art page! http://halogirl81.deviantart.com/

Kiss Kiss,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment