Wednesday, February 15, 2012

About Me and Why I'm Writing a Blog

Hi everybody!  My name is Angela and I collect dolls.  Whew!  That was awesome!  I don't think I've really admitted that in a long time.  Sometimes I wonder why I like dolls so much and I'm not really sure. It might be some kind of psychological thing, but it makes me happy so I've decided I don't care why anymore! I've decided it's time to just enjoy my craziness and that's why I'm blogging about it.  It's to free myself from my own embarrassment about my dolls.  So this blog is going to be mostly about my Monster High doll collection, the crazy things I'm going to do to get more dolls and accessories, reviews of new dolls,  and random things about my life.  I will probably also talk about The Sims on this blog because that game franchise is an extension of my dolls.  I get to design pixel dollies, control them and build them digital homes.  It's the most amazing game ever!  Please post comments and don't be afraid to let your freak flag fly!


Kiss Kiss,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment