Saturday, February 25, 2012

Introducing...

I've been sick the past week so I've decided an easy thing to write about is an introduction of all my dolls...

This is my Alice in Wonderland doll by Liv.  I only bought it because I love Alice in Wonderland.  It's the only one I have buy I am hoping to get the rest in the set one day.


These are my Tinkerbell dolls. From the left they are the live action movie version, ballerina princess and one that I only bought because it was on sale for $5.  I usually much more picky about Tinkerbell's face and dolls in general.



This is my POP! Batman collection... I know they aren't really dolls, but they[re so dang cute!  I really want the Disney Villains because I think it takes a lot of talent to make villains cute!  Seriously, The Joker is way creepy cute!


My Dead Tired MH collection... Lagoona and Clawdeen are on my list!


My Dawn of the Dance MH collection.  I will post some close-ups of Lagoona because I modified her dress a bit...


My Fearleading and Gloom Beach box set... I have opened my Fearleading box since I took this picture because I have a photo shoot in mind for http://halogirl81.deviantart.com/...


Gloom Beach and my crown jewel, SDCC Ghoulia!



One of my all time favorite Barbie's EVER... I Can Be a Computer Engineer Barbie!


And finally my Fashionista Barbie heads!  Oh and my Fashionista Barbie and Ken...

Well, this is all the dolls I have on display right now... I'll be going through my garage  soon and I'll get pictures of those dolls soon!

Kiss Kiss,
Angela








No comments:

Post a Comment