Saturday, February 18, 2012

I'm so excited...

Hey Fiends! I'm am so excited!  First I would like to share a link to MHScreamQueen's link on Deviant Art because she has some of the best original Monster High photography I've seen and she has made one of the best OOAK MHOC's with Draculogan!  Her talent is so great that she is regularly voted onto the front page on Deviant Art and she has fooled may people into thinking that Draulogan is a real MH character!  So here is her link: http://mhscreamqueen.deviantart.com Make sure you check it out!


Draculogan's profile as seen on MHScreamQueen's Deviant Art page.




The other reason I'm excited is the new Ghouls Rule line of MH dolls that are going to be coming out for Halloween along with MH's first movie release by the same name!  These dolls are gore-geous! 


Draculaura has the most fabulous bat costume ever!  


Frankie is a couture witch!




Cleo the mummy queen!


Clawdeen is a fiercely furry werewolf!
I wish I had a full shot of Clawdeen, I'll keep looking!


This is a picture of all the dolls and the movie @ the 2012 Toy Fair where the MH Create-A-Monster Design Lab was also showcased.  With the lab you can create your own OC Monster!

 Seeing these new dolls makes me want to go out and buy all the dolls I don't have yet so that when these come out all their friends are waiting!  

Update on my Skull Shores Ghoulia, she's out of the box and has posed for her close -ups so I will be posting those pictures with descriptions tomorrow!

Kiss Kiss, 
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment