Monday, February 20, 2012

Presidents Day

Here is another Deviant artist to check out: http://fabuloucity.deviantart.com/gallery/ He's got some really cute drawings of the ghouls and of some Disney princesses. 


I don't really have any plans today. I think I'm just gonna chill and maybe come up with a wish list of the MH things I'd like Mattel to come out with, like more clothes for the MH boys, like a Casketball uniform for Clawd and letterman jackets for him and Duece.  Maybe I'll help my daughter Ella design a shirt with the MH kit we bought awhile ago and haven't made yet. Maybe I'll clean out my garage and find something awesome that I forgot was in there.  Or maybe I'll just cuddle up with a blanket and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (yes, I'm reading it again!).  I might even plan out a surprise party for my birthday and leave the plans somewhere (next to the toilet) that my husband with find them!  So many ideas!  Wish me good luck and have a Fang-tastic day!


Kiss Kiss,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment