Saturday, February 18, 2012

Ella's BFF

This is Giant Wurf's Mom



This is Wurf

My daughter Ella has a best friend.  Her best friend is a brown stuffed dog that she named Wurf at 2 years old.  Recently, Ella found Wurf's Mom at Toys R Us.  Wurf's mom is a giant floppy dog that's $50 and my husband and I decided that Ella would have to save up a buy it herself mostly because Ella has no concept of money and because of how proud I was of myself when I was able to buy my American Girl doll when I was 10 after saving up for 2 years.  Luckily Ella has many people to con, I mean, ask for odd jobs to earn money so it has only taken her 3 months to save $50.  That means this weekend we are trooping down to Toys R Us to get Wurf's Mom whom she had already named Queenie.  I'm excited because I'm hoping to find a Monster High doll that I don't have yet or at least a clothing pack! =)


This is Zoe with Draculaura and Ella with Frankie. Ella is wearing her first Monster High outfit from Justice.  It says Scary Cute on it and it's true, Ella is scary cute!

Kiss Kiss,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment